The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Disposable Deck review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Great idea Chad. How about pulling out a salt shaker, sprinkle some on the deck and eat the deck.

Then do cards from mouth ala Bill Malone... "That last deck was too much!!!"
Yours,

Ivan
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 22:11, Chad Long wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 18:50, Harwin wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 05:28, Chad Long wrote:
My craziest idea with it so far is eating the whole deck in one fell swoop by pushing the entire thing into my mouth and crushing it into a little ball with my teeth and fingers as I do so! I then take out the little ball saying, "I don't eat the jokers!" Hey, I told you it was a weird idea!

Haha wow, intrested in buying the effect becuse of that. Smile
Are you ok with me using that presentation for it?

No problem, but you owe me a beer if I ever get to Sweden!

Chad

Deal.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
229 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2005-05-26 10:28, Harwin wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 22:11, Chad Long wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 18:50, Harwin wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-05-25 05:28, Chad Long wrote:
My craziest idea with it so far is eating the whole deck in one fell swoop by pushing the entire thing into my mouth and crushing it into a little ball with my teeth and fingers as I do so! I then take out the little ball saying, "I don't eat the jokers!" Hey, I told you it was a weird idea!

Haha wow, intrested in buying the effect becuse of that. Smile
Are you ok with me using that presentation for it?

No problem, but you owe me a beer if I ever get to Sweden!

Chad

Deal.

Hi gang. Sorry for including this entire exchange, but I'm trying to figure out how I thought Harwin was from Sweden! Maybe I was just tired or delusional, but I could have sworn I saw something with Sweden on it!

Chad
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Is the disposable deck the face or back of the deck? Most Bicycle decks lately have a big yellow ad on the front of them for Texas Hold'em rules inside the deck. Would that be too much difference? I can not find a deck without that darn yellow ad.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
After reading chads post about putting the deck in your mouth and eating it, it seems like a great followup to signed card from mouth. I am just going to order this for sure ! all the ideas posted are great ! I always wait till the good reviews come in so now it's time to order.

Brian, I know what you mean not fun when you perform Freefall I looked everywhere for the regular front of the box what happened ?

Thanks
tophatter.
dave burgess
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of dave burgess
Brian,
The Disposable Deck is an uncased deck with the back of the top card visible. The box styles will not be an issue.
-Dave
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Eating the deck is SUCH a good idea. I was a bit surprised to see such a great idea in a free, public forum like this. Then I saw the name.

Thanks Chad, you rock.
Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
Disposable Deck by David Regal - only $15.95 from Madhatter Magic Shop:

http://www.madhattermagicshop.com/magics......f36999b1

Madhatter Magic Shop is a brick and mortar store owned by nice folks with the best online prices and a large selection of effects, books and dvds.

Cheers,

Tiki
MichaelB
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of MichaelB
Hearing all these ideas Smile .... about to place my order. Of all the great card magic I've seen over the years sometimes what has stuck with me the longest have been the gimmicky touches added to routines. For example, peeling signature off card, making deck appear from empty case, turning a red diamond/heart card black..etc.. etc...

Most of my card work is up pretty close. How are angles and how close up can you perform this? Does deck have sides? or just front a front and you have to handle sides with hand....?..... thanks in advance for help
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Hi -

The Disposable Decks look exactly like a deck of cards. There is a top and four sides (the "edges" of the cards look amazing) - the only thing missing is the bottom, which is not seen. You get 100 Disposable Decks in each package, 50 red and 50 blue. They come pre-printed, pre-cut, pre-scored, and pre-gummed. You also get a booklet of ways to use them, from beginner to expert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Disposable Deck review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL