The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review request: Randy Wakeman's Chicago Bar Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

govtmule
View Profile
New user
chicago
4 Posts

Profile of govtmule
Any comments about Randy Wakeman's Chicago Bar Magic dvd? I've heard about but not yet seen Red hot mama.Is this trick and the rest of the dvd worth the $35?
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of ashah
I can't comment on the DVD because I don't have it, but:

I don't know if Randy is still running this deal, but he had posted a couple of weeks ago that you can buy his new DVD about The Pass (for $35) and he would throw in a copy of Chicago Bar Magic for free as a bonus. Randy is a member on the Café, so you might want to shoot him a PM if you're interested.
govtmule
View Profile
New user
chicago
4 Posts

Profile of govtmule
Thanks
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Red Hot Mama (RHM) also well explained by Ammar on v1 of 'Easy to Master Card Miracles.' as Mike says, RHM fits logically as follow up to Mike Trost's '8-Card Brainwave.'
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review request: Randy Wakeman's Chicago Bar Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL