The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What Type of Reality Show Would Interest You? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I have had 5 Family members murdered for no other reason than robbery.
At least one of the murderer's was recently released from prison before commiting the murder's. To me that is the most disgusting thing.
I agree that this whole thing is disgusting but as the authorities do less the public will do more. And if you do a little research you will find that more and more people agree with me.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
You would be amazed at the number of volunteers there are for a rifle squad if public executions were a reality show. It probably would beat the number of people who wanted to be on the Apprentice, and that was over a million.
Dennis Michael
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I would like to see something similar to the great race, where pople with no cash, and frozen bank acounts and forewarned friends and relatives are set to race against each other. the winner os the one who calls the people at the starting point from the farthest distance away, after say 1 week.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
I'd like to see one where members of Congress have been mistakenly profiled as terrorists, due to secret searches of their library and internet records and aren't allowed to get on commercial airlines because of that. Now they have to try to get their records straightened out, but can't because the records of the searches are sealed and locked as ordered by the Patriot Act so they can't fly or take a train.

That would make some really good TV viewing in my opinion.

Too political?

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What Type of Reality Show Would Interest You? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL