The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle cards in Boston or NY Area?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin_H
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
164 Posts

Profile of Martin_H
Hi folks,
a collegue of mine is going to USA this summer - and I want him to bring me some Bicycle Playing Cards to Vienna. Can you give me a hint, where he can buy bikes in Boston and/or New York Area and at which price level??
thanks for your help.
Martin
life is real magic
Otis Day
View Profile
Regular user
Green Bay, WI
150 Posts

Profile of Otis Day
Bikes are fairly common here. You can even get them in convenience stores(gas stations) and grocery stores. If you want bulk, you can try Sams Club(Right next to walmarts). They range from 1.50 to 2.50 a pack. In bulk, you can get 12 packs for about 13 bucks.
xformer7
View Profile
Veteran user
Central NJ
309 Posts

Profile of xformer7
As Otis said, they are available in just about any place that cards are sold. The common, off-the-shelf price for a deck would be about $3.00. Though you may get them in bulk at Sams Club, I will assume your colleague is not a member of Sams Club so he/she will need to pay a fee to join the club. I'm not a member, so I don't know the fee, but that will bring the cost per pack up substantially (assuming you are not also in the market for a 5 Gallon drum of baked beans).

Best bet I have found in the NY area has been Walgreens where Bikes are sold in two-packs (one red and one blue) for $3.00.
qwism
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of qwism
In Boston, if you're looking to get bikes in bulk, with either regular index or jumbo, we have BJ's wholsale club and a Costco available. pretty much $15 US for a box.

but you do need a membership...without one I think the price is about 18 a box...still a good deal.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
Any walmart has 2 packs for $2.98. Bicycles are easy to find but TallyHos are a different story.
Astonishment as Therapy...?
Martin_H
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
164 Posts

Profile of Martin_H
Thank you for your informations...
that will help a lot!
Martin
life is real magic
Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
Wal*Mart sells Bicycle cards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle cards in Boston or NY Area?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL