The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Time Barrier by Hocus-Pocus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mister MoLoToV
View Profile
New user
Destelbergen
67 Posts

Profile of Mister MoLoToV
Is there anybody who bought Time Barrier from Hocus-Pocus and reviewed it afterwards? I searched the forums but can't find anything.
I even bought it at Hocus Pocus, but it isn't in stock at the moment so I am waiting.
Anyone?
Thx in advance...
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Did you try posting this in the good the bad and the garbage under the stage illusions.
JL608
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of JL608
I have my Time Barrier available for sale. PM if interested. I'll be listing it in the Magic Illusions for Sale forum.

The illusion itself is very nicely constructed and finished. It's perfect for any performer who wants to present a "walking thru a mirror" type effect without the hassle of transporting such a heavy prop. Devin's theme of reversal of time is very effective.

We bought it for a themed show we were thinking of presenting this summer, but have decided to go in a different direction. So....it's available if anyone's interested.

Thanks.
Mister MoLoToV
View Profile
New user
Destelbergen
67 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-05-31 18:55, JL608 wrote:
I have my Time Barrier available for sale. PM if interested. I'll be listing it in the Magic Illusions for Sale forum.

Oops, already paid for it at Hocus-Pocus. But... thx for the anwser!

Quote:
On 2005-05-29 20:13, The Donster wrote:
Did you try posting this in the good the bad and the garbage under the stage illusions.
I will do that now, thx, I am not so familiar with this forum, but it will come, in time... Smile

7 weeks now, and still no "Time Barrier"...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
A new shipment was just sent to Hocus Pocus today, so back orders will be going out next week.
Mister MoLoToV
View Profile
New user
Destelbergen
67 Posts

Yep, just recieved word from HP that "Time Barrier" is coming my way! Hope it was worth the waiting?
magicfest
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of magicfest
I had a customer buy one, and he really loves it. He did however ask me if anyone has a video of the presentation in the instructions, or of the basic effect.
If anyone has one, let me know please.
magicfest@aol.com
Mark Benthimer
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Anyone care to review this illusion yet?
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I have a question on this. I built a walking through mirror illusion based on Adrew mayne's idea. My mirror is seven feet tall so that when I raise the curtain, the audience will still see the top of the mirror which is critical to the illusion. I think Time Barrier is only about six feet, so does the audience lose sight of the prop when the curtain is raised? If so does that deter from the illusion?

I would love to cut a smaller mirror but haven't been able to figure this out. I'm hoping Devin has.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Time Barrier by Hocus-Pocus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL