The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Memorial day (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zack
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Zack
Hope you all had a good memorial day eve!

Me, I'm looking at a stack of cash so high, I had to take a break in the middle of counting it. Smile Smile
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hey Zack,
Good to hear you did so well.I had a good week end pitching at the Nashville fair grounds flea market.Its a once a month market.
I'll give you a call later today.
Don
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I'm glad someone is making money ... it rained here (yes, again) ... even in the rain, I was able to pull a little something. But I'm very disappointed, this should have been one of the best days of the summer. Smile

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Congrats to Zack. He's the head dog magic busker out here. I'm just a weekend warrior now. I did my best at the market I work. $87 for two shows and a close up show.
Talked to Gazzo today and he had an amazing weekend. I don't know if he'd want me to say so I won't. But it was in the area of "Wow!"

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Zack
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Zack
You're too kind, Jim! I'm just a working stiff. But thanks!

Unfortunately today wasn't as good.

I got to the pier...and it was PACKED. So packed that there was NO PARKING!!! I drove around forever, and parked a mile away...had to hump all my stuff (Including my heavy amp can [which is working now! You were right Jim--It needed a new battery!] on FOOT. Got there JUST IN TIME to MISS the *** lottery for 4-7. I did get a space for seven to close, but by then it had majorly cooled off. Made some money, but not nearly what I would have made during daylight.

I really need to either move to Santa Monica, or get a van, so I can park overnight..that commute is getting old.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Jim
Can I ask what is an average day for you?
Mario
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Mario,
Sure you can *ask.*
I make a lot less than Gazzo and more than I used to. I'm sure I make less than you; you sound like a full time pro to me. I'm part time. I will PM my W-2 form to you. Oopps. I hope I've been reporting those earnings. (Just kidding.)

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I don't make money out there, really if you think about it $12 or maybe $15 a day!...thats good isn't it

mario, can I borrow some money?.....like a $20, you know no one has ever givin me a $20

did you see my new servant Smile

kozzie
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2005-06-01 10:03, tedb wrote:
did you see my new servant Smile

kozzie
I have a hunch, Koz is speculating about how many $20s there is room for in his new servant ? Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Memorial day (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL