The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Today in Quincy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Bristow
View Profile
New user
Warwick, Rhode Island
67 Posts

Profile of Chris Bristow
Today I was at Quincy Market and had a very pleasant surprise. When I got there I was looking around saw Danny Hustle preparing for his show. I then saw Gazzo and got his autograph. Both shows were absolutley incredible. Being only 12 this was a great experience for me. Both people were hilarious. It was a great day.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Good for you bud!!!!...2 of the best there/...but don't tell those gazzo lines Smile
koz
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Hey Chris! It was great to meet you and thanks for the kind words!

Best,

Danny

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I feel so left out.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Chris Bristow
View Profile
New user
Warwick, Rhode Island
67 Posts

Profile of Chris Bristow
Quote:
On 2005-05-31 03:54, JamesinLA wrote:
I feel so left out.

Jim

Were you there?
qwism
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of qwism
I was out last saturday, on the only nice day of the week...until the flash thunderstorm hit. Saw Gazzo of course...didn't get to meet Danny Hustle yet, but I saw his stuff in the background while Gazzo was working, then went to watch Lucky perform. Lucky's definitely getting more polished...it's impressive to see, and get's me motivated to practice too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Today in Quincy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL