The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Armando Lucero (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Larry fair enough..if you so not like it that's fine..I wasn't defending Armando's matrix, For me the moving of the coins is the magicial moment not the routine...
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Man, can I kill a thread or what? My comments weren't meant as criticism of Armando. He deserves heaps of praise. I apologize if I wasn't clear.
card123
View Profile
Loyal user
Button moon
208 Posts

Profile of card123
I cant see why you don't like armando Larry.His matrix is awesome and he is a really great guy.
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
You made your point perfectly clear for anyone who actually reads it Larry. The ones who kill this thread are the ones that don't read, par example the post before this.

Armando is an artist and performer of the highest caliber. The things he has to offer us go way beyond techniques and routines. Try to catch him performing, let yourself be inspired and ask yourself what it is that makes him so good. That may be more rewarding than asking yourself how he does his matrix or his cardroutines.
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Dan,

Card123 read it and understood it, he's just attempting humor through provocation.

I agree with you 100% that studying what makes a particular performer outstanding is much more worthwhile than attempting to dissect the mechanics of a particular effect or routine.

Larry D.
joelc
View Profile
New user
Budapest, Hungary
15 Posts

Profile of joelc
I saw him doing an impromptu act at FISM 2003. One of the best acts I have ever seen. He has a lot of skill and is very manipulative. I understand that he just started preforming magic to audiences only in the past few years but has been doing magic since 1977. I have a lot of respect for him and I think he is one of the best of our time.

Joel
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
I just reread this thread and just wanted to mention that the article on Armando in Magic Magazine sheds new light on this great artist and performer!
Be shure to catch it!
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Where can I find a clip of his Full Matrix. I have heard all this great things about it but have never seen it
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

To my knowledge, a clip of his Matrix routine doesn't exist (unless someone took one secretly).
majic_joe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of majic_joe
How many cards and how many coins does he use for the full effect?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Armando Lucero (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL