The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks with designs... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
I searched but was unable to find a thread although I'm sure it has to be here somewhere... I'm looking for silks with designs. Don't need specific ones but just some to be chosen from (ie ghost, dragon, sunrise). Anyone able to direct me to a manufacturer with good pricing? Thanks!
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Do you want standard designs or custom designs? What size do you want?

Look at a website and see some of the handpainted things I have done. I can also get some screened things in.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
Hiya Richard, I am looking for standard designs (actually I don't really have a clear-cut idea of exactly what I want yet... just a couple of vague ideas and I was hoping that looking through a site would help me make some decisions). Right now I am thinking 18".
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Check this site out.
http://www.silkkingmagic.com/
Daniel Faith
Rice
View Profile
Regular user
Ruth Rice Crone
106 Posts

Profile of Rice
As Daniel Faith has noted about, Silk King Studios has a number of design silks in 18", including dragon, clown, butterfly, card, devil, rabbit, and a variety of symphony patterned silks. Here is a link to them http://www.silkkingmagic.com/cat1.htm

Also, I offer discounts for slightly irregular silks. Read more about this at this link http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4054248
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
By that means if you want standard designs and the best, go with Rice's. The silk is a heavier weight and will serve you well for years. The little more you might pay on some items will be offset quickly by the years of use.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks with designs... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL