The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cross Legged Levitation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
The PDF for the levitation is all set. I'm compiling a whole bunch of other routines and illusion ideas to go with it. I expect to have it up by midnight tomorrow (Friday night).

I look forward to hearing reviews!

Chris.
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I hope your not going to charge a ridiculous amount of money for this since, we have to create it ourselves, and it is only a PDF we are going to receieve. I know it is information in that PDF but, please follow suite of another person giving out PDF of magic and charging only a small fee for each. (Steve Fearson!!!) Some of his tricks are selling for $7 WOW, now that's a bargoon!
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hey guys;

I recently had the pleasure of working with Chris to aid in editing the Cross Levitation text. In todays market there are a great number of selflevitations available. Many costing upwards of $50 (Muscle), and many with sever angle restraints (balducci, kings rising).

After reviewing the text of the Cross Levitation I couldn't wait to read it again and get started. The method is sound, and the effect from the audience's point of view is like that of no other self levi on the market. You are also giving the ability to raise and lower yourself a great distance of over two feet!

As for the post in regards to the price. I do not know what the final number will be, but this PDF file will include other ideas and effects along with the Cross Levitation. To say that "it is only a PDF and follow suite of another" I will say this. Many of todays 'new' effects that sell for top dollar can be found in older magazines and booklets. "To follow suite of another", Chris is already in a league of his own as an illusion designer, constultant and magician, who I know one day will have a great many following him and his work.

All in all, the levitation is great fun, and an amazing effect. It is easy to make, and can be made from things you find around your own home. You are never left asking "What next?" as it is all laid out step by step. For me this is a 10/10. Once you see the dropped jaws and dumbstruck looks I know you will agree.

To own it is to learn it, to perform it is to love it.

Magically yours,

Matt Kielbiski
Quick Change Artist
Dutch illusionist
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
96 Posts

Profile of Dutch illusionist
Sounds great Matt!

Maybe someone can post a video of the effect (without cutting the scenes).
And maybe it is better to make the pdf with illustrations and some pictures.

The pictures to see the effect in real and the illustrations for the technical details.
Magical greetings,

Dutch illusionist
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hey guys,

The PDF does come with illustrations detailing the gimmicks and their orientation. So you are never left wondering anything.

Matt
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hey Chris,
Any update on the illusion? Looking forward to it!
Tony
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Should be up within a few hours.

Chris.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
It is now available for purchase on my website.

Thanks for the interest.

Chris Stolz
Stolz Illusions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cross Legged Levitation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL