The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Assistance required in locating an effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Hi all,a friend of mine purchased an effect at a past covention in Ireland from a foreign dealer but does not recall the dealer or effect name. In short I would like to purchase said effect but have no starting point to search from other than here.So here goes with the bare bones of it..It consists of two recording units one of which is held by spectator before hand and on it is three predictions of spectators choices (the other unit is in use but not in view).I don't want to go into the method ,which is extremely clever ,and give it all away on line,but can someone out there pm me (before this thread rapidly moves away from the original question) any help gratefully apreciated.
Regards Mark
E.O.I
Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
257 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
I'm thinking that it's the " Digital Prediction " effect by Juan Mayoral whom I believe is from Spain. Hank Lee used to carry them but I'm not sure if he still does.
It's a very clever effect. I had one when they first came out and saw him perform it at one of Hank's Conclaves. Awesome effect.

Hope that's the one you are looking for.

Regards,
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Assistance required in locating an effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL