The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic on tv.....KINDOFF. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Firstly don't ask me how in the world I know it would be on this channel but I JUST do ok! Smile

So yeah tomorrow on the DISNEY CHANNEL there will be a movie of magicians that will further destroy us as magicians. Either THAT or it oughta make for some good enterntainment!Hopefully the second choice, I really hope people disregard all the RIDICULOUS magic shown in the previews.

Most of it was as a MATTER OF FACT camera tricks. It looked plain HORRIBLE.

The story is about some magic contest to find the greatest kid magician in the world or something like it*rolleyes*. The main character gets "real magic" and "can't" control it. Which I guess is going to make the whole movie.

You might wanna or not miss it. Up to you.

The name of the movie is "Now you see it..." and it was advertised to start at 8:00 p.m. You might wanna check the local listings.

From the preview , well let's just say it made magicians look REALLY bad and as well the thing I honestly hate most, tricksters with a weerd cult type of thing.

We will just have to wait and see.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I have actually seen this movie. It isn't horribly bad. But you have to like the corny disney movies to be able to sit through it. But I think ill watch the Toxic Avenger again instead of this.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
I don't have cable and had some relitives tape it for me and now theyu can't find it. Smile
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
This movie isn't new by any means...my kids watched it the first time almost 6 months ago when all the hype originally came out.

Steve T.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Look... this movie may be a real stink-o, but it has caused so many kids to come into the magic shop I work at and blow some serious birthday cash on magic tricks!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic on tv.....KINDOFF. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL