The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Supernatural Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Go and see this show if you are in Chicago. Neil Tobin does a great job and it will give you the opportunity to see the theatrics and routining that go into a magical presentation. Mr. Tobin had his audience completely fooled and entertained. The setting is intimate and spooky. There is not enough magic to see in the Chicago area please support what there is.
Magic is Everywhere
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure having you visit the show.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
D-a-m-n I wish I could go to Chicago. Maybe Neil will tour with the show one day.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Given that I've got the proverbial wife and young'uns, it's far more likely that you'll be touring before I do. Tell you what, Greg: if you can swing transportation, I've got space for you in the Guest Room.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
I've been jonesing to see this show. Thankfully, I'll be in Chicago Oct. 14 for it. I can't wait!

Jeremiah
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I look forward to seeing you at the show, Jeremiah!

Best,
Neil
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
I'll be there! Along with my girlfriend and a couple more old friends. This is gonna be fun...

Jeremiah
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
WOW!

Excellent show- Neil, you are a hell of a magician and showman, and a heck of a nice guy, too. Everyone else- if you're in Chicago, you owe it to yourself; check this one out!

Jeremiah
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I went to see Neil's show for the second time and have to admit, he tightened up the loose ends. What normally would fly over the spectators heads I noticed. The Kentonism like wording in the last routine was really nice!

The magic was always a nice diversion from my normal work weel. Having grown up with the ghost stories and lore of chicago, I found the stories less impactful then the rest of the audience. But by the end of the night, Neil had a line of girls asking about tarot and auras! All in all, Neil has set out to creep people out and he succeeds. Good job!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Supernatural Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL