The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Golf associated tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
Are there any?
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
You can find some stuff in the stage manipulation section - multiplying golfballs.

I use a practice golfball, in place of the egg, in an egg bag routine. I'll probably use a mini chop cup in a routine where the final loads are golfballs. In fact, most effects that use balls could be adapted to use golfballs.

The late Ted Carruthers used a custom made club, in place of a cane, in a dancing cane routine. In fact, from what I've heard, he had an entire act themed around golf.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Rush Walsh had a complete golf act. Acrobatic club, multiplying golf balls and gold tees... vanishing club, etc.

A friend of mine in Oregon goes by name of "Sandy Wedge" has a great golf themed act with lots of original stuff.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
I've got a trick I bought at Stevens magic some years ago called The Psychic Golfball. It finally broke down after a few years of using it but I had a lot of fun with it. The "ball" was a little large to look like a real golf ball but nobody I showed it to seemed to mind.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
The late Jay Marshall bought Russ Walsh's golf act... and I heard he sold it some time ago. Anyone know who got it?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Danny Archer has an effect that utilizes a golf score card, calculator, and different spectators placing different values on the score card- the sum of the spectators' scores correctly matches a prediction. If I remember correctly it is titled "Par for the Course."
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
Thanks guys
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
El Duco sells a new card trick where at the end you produce a golf ball from one of the cards. I think it's called Hole in One. Hank Lee sells it. I've asked several times for a review here on the Café but no one seems to know anything about it.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I would love to see a golf trick for "fore" dollars. (pun intended)
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I bought a trick similar to "bowling ball from briefcase" it's a mini briefcase from which you can remove two regular golf balls and close up flat. Won't stand up to any examination but can make someone do a double take for sure. I keep it in my golf bag.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
I was thinking cards too.
The clubs are already there and a Jack could caddy for you.

We have balls, tees, holes, clubs, etc, etc....Where to go from there is wherever your imagination may take you.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bev Bergeron was selling his complete golf act last year. He also was selling a manuscript. You can check his web site if it is still available. I think he wanted $150 for his manuscript.

That is the only golf stuff available besides what has been already mentioned above.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Of course there's the classic Cups and Balls. http://www.magicpitch.com has some very nice Golf Cups that are sized to load a golf ball. I have a set on the way to me now.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
munger
View Profile
Loyal user
austria
265 Posts

Profile of munger
You can find "Par for the Course" in Syzygy the first 5 years or on the DVD
"Best of Syzygy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Golf associated tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL