The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Keops (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Hi!

Found the Keops-DVD on L&L! Any reviews!??

Regards,

Zedd
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
I ordered my set from Hocus-pocus but I don`t receive it yet, wait a couple of days
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I should get my set any day now. I ordered from L&L by the way.
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

I received my set and let my tell you that is amazing.
In vol 2 the routine called impossible estimation is the strongest estimation routine I ever seen.
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Sounds cool - could you do a more elaborate review!?

Regards,

Zedd
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
I bet this set is amazing.
Drive Carefully
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

The imposible estimation let me speachless!, the magician put four cards of a kind (in this case the four sevens) in diferent parts of the deck. he explain about estimation for the tickness and weight of the cards and he will try to find the four cards just by estimation.
The first revelation is with the deck squeared in the table he said that the card is in the sixteen place, he cut the cards and the first seven is shown, he explain that the first was so easy because he put the cards in the deck and he knows the first was in this position so he shuffle the cards place the deck in the table, at this time he said the second is about the middle of the deck, the second revelation is the best. he take the first revelated seven with the right hand and star to riffle the cards with the left and he throw the card he is holding with the other card about the center of the deck and is exacly in the other seven (you need to see it to believe it!!) the he riffle the cards to one espectator and ask if he saw another seven in the deck, the espectator answer yes, and he ask to the espectator for and estimation of the number of cards that are on top of the seven, the espectator answer is 10, he count 10 caqrds and the third seven is there, he riffle again in order to show to the espectator that the last seven is about the center of the deck and ask to the espectator to put one card in the place he think is the last seven and again the espectator find the last card.
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

I try to wtite a Reviw but is very difficul to me because my english is not advanced, so please if some one of you can traslate de review I will post in spanish.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Keops (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL