The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Paul Kozak Feature in MAGIC Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
If you all get a chance, the August edition of MAGIC Magazine has a very profound and awesome interview with Paul Kozak. I really enjoyed watching Kozak perform over the years and had heard some rumors about him. Reading this article really led me to some newfound respect for Koz.

Truly seems like he would be an awesome person to get to know these days.

Michael
Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Hi Mr. Dustman,

WOW!! I just finished reading the article. Mom had tears in her eyes. Our family loves Paul Kozak. (They say he he could be a twin brother of a relative of ours.)

I was lucky enough to see Mr. Kozak perform at the 2005 World Magic Seminar. Awesome performer.

I guess we all have highs and lows in our lives, but I think Mr. Kozak has probably had the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows.

I too, would love to meet him in person. I think he would be a wonderful person to know.

Dakota Rose
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Paul Kozak Feature in MAGIC Magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL