The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unforgettable bizarre experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
A few years ago, along with some curious mind and skeptics, we visited an "albularyo" (with doctor) who claim that he had a friend dwende ( similar to dwarf,elves or gnomes). The old mystic name is Tata Lucio. We are curious if other creatures does exist in this world. So we ask him is the existence of dwende (dwarf) is real. He replied with a husky voice and a sinister smile "yes they are real, would you like me to summon one?" I laughed a bit and said to myself this old man must be crazy. Tata Lucio stares at me which made me feel unease. He then ask me to light three candles for him. Then Tata Lucio started an incantation and entered a trance. The once old husky voice now become like a voice of a child. It seems Tata Lucio was possessed he then said in his new voice "why do you want to see me? would you like to play?" One of my friend ask "are you real can you show yourself?" Then Tata Lucio cupped his empty hands then a little creature seems to peek at the opening. But before I can fully see it's form and image it suddenly disappear. One of the lady with us started to cry, then suddenly burst out laughing... and then started to shout like a madman. Tata Lucio has come back from the trance and talked with his normal voice "it seemed the creature like her body, she was possessed." Tata Lucio bring out a chicken feather with leaves, a tub of lukewarm water and a white towel. Tata Lucio ask the creature to leave the body of one of our friends but it seems the spirit refuses. Tata Lucio hit the lady with the chicken feathers with leaves while saying an unknown prayer. Suddenly the lady stop shouting and seems in a deep coma. Tata Lucio reach for the water and the towel. I didn't expect he was about to the a psychic surgery. He was using his fingers as if it was a sharp blade then suddenly blood started to flow. He still continues his operation, while I grasp for breath because of shock and disgust. Tata Lucio pulls out something from the lady's stomach. He said it was because of this why the creature possessed our friend... But the night was still young and yet Tata Lucio still has many surprises for us...

method:
a creature from arlens studio or make your own
a stooge
and tools for psychic surgery...

peace...
Hexagon
View Profile
Regular user
London
198 Posts

Profile of Hexagon
Excellent stuff, thankyou for sharing... there are probably ways to do this without the use of a stooge also.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Good usage of the Creature.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Nice Sinnead. I love the use of local legends.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

Dave
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I must have been all of ten, and we had a mouse in the apartment. I found it under my desk and told my father. We put a mousetrap there. In the morning I found the trap, and the mouse, and my father came in and got rid of it. The next morning I woke up and saw it. The mouse was back. Same mouse, same spot, just looking at me. I quietly got up and asked my father into the room. Yes, we both saw it. There it was, right where we spotted it the first time. I decided to let the matter go. Since then I have more respect for household gods.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Oh man that is GREAT!!!

Love the write up. Hey if you flesh that out a bit, that would be a great piece to submit for Mind Over Magic! Think about it. I think there's a good chance TC would publish it.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
a-spirit
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of a-spirit
Thanks for sharing that story. I really thought it was great.
Good luck to you.
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Thanks everyone Smile

hi jonathan, I like the term household gods... you brought back a memory of mine...

actually I have that real experience when I'm a child, not with a mouse but a lizard... I caught a small lizard and cut it's tail.(since a child I'm weird Smile ) But after a few days I always see this lizard as if it was always following me inside the house. I got afraid of it (until now I'm a little bit afraid of lizards) so one day I decided to kill it... I smash it with a hammer... luckily until now the lizard doesn't show up...
Tom James
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati, Ohio
139 Posts

Profile of Tom James
I have a great one. I was performing a halloween show for a very wealthy host. I told her the second hour I would do things that I would not want little kids to see. So she agreed and the second hour all the kids had gone from the party. I was on a deck in the back of the house and there was about 35 or 40 people out on it watching. I did this trick called letter from satan. I brought out my burned parchement with a pentagram and symbols on it. I put my candles and on each point and lit them. We went through the trick with the spectator and at the end I was taking the letter back from the spectator and at that moment all of the candles went out. There was no wind at all. Of course being the performer that I am I said see he is ready for you now. I almost ended the show it was such a great ending. Everyone there was just sitting in such fright I loved it.

Tom
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I though it was real experience by you. colll.....I will use that. May I..??
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
I saw a guy do a "living dead test" almost improptu fool everyone at a magic club that I used to attend. I am sorry I didn't remember his name.. but it was great and everyone was spooked. His presentation made the effect.

rick
Self concept is destiny..
enigmax
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
115 Posts

Profile of enigmax
I was walking down the street with some friends who had seen a show that included some magic. One said if I was a real magician, I should be able to affect the environment. I said: Oh like making street lamps go out as I approach? There was general laughter and about twenty seconds later the street light just ahead of us extinguished with a slight pop. I had the wit (jusy barely, what I wanted to do was shout holy #$$@! Did you see that?) to say, "like that you mean?"
"To be on the wire is life, the rest is waiting"
Karl Wallenda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unforgettable bizarre experience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL