The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » List of Tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Muggers
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Muggers
In reading these forums, I hear mention of a lot of tricks, illusions, etc and was wondering if there is any place that lists what these tricks are? Not how they're done, just the presentation. For example, when people say they perform the Red Hot Momma, Hundy 500, TT, where, short of writing it down and Googling it, can I find out if I want to learn these?
Thanks!
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Normally if you go to a magic site or store, they can demo it for you or let you know about it. You can alway PM some one or ask on here what something is or the effect. Just remember to never ask for method.
Muggers
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Muggers
I may never have thought of that! Seems so simple, just hope I don't ask to see the trick with the big tiger...
Thanks Corey!
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Altho it's not OK to ask for method or secrets ... it is OK to ask where to purchase it, about it's history ... questions of that nature. Red Hot Mama is performed and explained in Michael Ammar's first video (Easy to Master Card Miracles). It has many variations: I think it's original name is Chicago Opener, and another variation is called Am I Blue?
It's a stunning trick to learn and perform, with plenty of room for improvisation.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Muggers, If you want demos of the tricks penguinmagic.com has tricks that can be viewed. This way you can see what the tricks look like before you buy. Magicvideo.com is another source to view tricks.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Joe Stone
View Profile
New user
Wood Green, London, UK
61 Posts

Profile of Joe Stone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » List of Tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL