The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » American Dime Museum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Great place to go if your ever in Baltimore, really great artifacts! I would have payed $10.00 in admission rather than 5!
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
It was closed last October (The phone still gave out the details,price etc) But it was closed for the week we were there.

Enquiries since seem to draw a zero.
If it has closed it`s doors,,,,what has happened to the contents????
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
James Taylor has taken all of his assets out of the museum. He may be still working on a new home for them in the D.C. area. James can still be reached through shockedandamazed.com for an update on his whereabouts and exhibits. He did an excellent presentation for the National Capital Area Skeptics on April 30.

Dick Horne was working to keep the museum open, but if I remember the story correctly, the new owners of the building were changing the terms of the lease, and it was no longer possible to keep the museum there. I'm not sure if Dick has found a new home for his stuff. Rumor also has it that he changed his focus to put more emphasis on his antique shop.

Chris
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
It is still there, great place, stop by sometime!
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL