The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beyond ESP2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
LarsRuth
View Profile
Loyal user
Frankfurt, Germany
212 Posts

Profile of LarsRuth
I can also recommend these ESP Cards. The markings are similar:

http://shop.zauberkabinett.com/portal/st......2_68_101
FairieSnuff
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of FairieSnuff
Lars I have several sets of those and they are lovely to handle as the finish is smoother in my opinion. Love PLF stuff !

E x
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
MPMagic they come with a new card box A red/black double back fake that wad not in the original set. A slightly better card stock and access to additional routines. These changes were only made as the cards had to be printed elsewhere and since we could not guarantee an exact match it would have been un fair to sell them as the exact same product. Both old and new customers will not be disappointed.

LarsRuth - I hope the markings arnt too similar on the paralabs deck Smile they had asked to use my marking system but I politely declined as another ESP deck with the same system would be too similar a product paralabs graciously accepted my decision and having bought their amazing para pad I'm sure their cards are also fantastic and trust they have a modified system to suit the style of their deck each of these decks will appeal to differing performance styles.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I tried to buy a ParaLabs ESP deck but couldn't fill the form in German.
I must make a mistake somewhere.
MPMagic
View Profile
Regular user
UK
126 Posts

Profile of MPMagic
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 16:35, celebrity wrote:
MPMagic they come with a new card box A red/black ....

Many thanks, Michael! Much appreciated!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beyond ESP2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL