The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito or Boston? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Khopri
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
237 Posts

Profile of Khopri
Gotta say that the Jim Zee boxes are fantastic. I've heard that part of the problem with the Johnson box is that its got thin walls. If you drop it, you could bend the box so that the lid wont fit right. The Jim Zee box is solid and heavy. If you dropped it, you are going to leave a dent in the floor. They really are the last box you'll ever need.
Sneakers
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne, Australia
106 Posts

Profile of Sneakers
If you want a good value, ask your favourite magic dealer for the "Beyond Okito Coin Box" set. You get a standard okito box and another one that is gimmicked for one price. That way, you can use both or one at a time at your convenience.
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Dear all,

What does the Okito box actually do?

Davé
David
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Nothing, actually. It's really poor at holding your coins, when you think about it.

Most magicians, however, put coins in them, only to remove them. Once they're out, the really good guys put them back in again.

Go figure.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
And the really, really, good guys make them change places with Chinese coins! Smile

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at Boston or Okito?
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito or Boston? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL