The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish vol 1 or vol 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
Ohh, and Dans stuff is really nice too. I have both volumes. I find some of his work to require more practice and skill. But each of his books does have routines that uses sleights covering all skill levels.

Darren
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Get both. The have great material in them. I had the privilege of seeing Dan perform some of his material at the coin magic seminar in Philly. He is a good guy & very helpful.
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
Honestly Guy's, what a absolutely fantastic book Mr. Watkins has put out. He was so kind enough to send me Coin Volume 2 when it first came out. . I read it in extreme detail..WOW!!!! Talk about a clever guy who loves 'COIN MAGIC" ............... His Idea alone , using the CELLPHONE is worth the book itself. ( THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL YOU COIN "MAGIC" LOVERS)
Lightning Copper/ Silver is a wonderfully Magical routine. I was very impressed with the entire book. Stand up, walk around coin magic, how ideal in today's real World.

Dan , I can not wait till your DVD comes out!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you please notify us all here on the Café when it's ready.....................Thanks a million to one of the "VERY BEST" coin workers in today's magic community >>>>> DAN "THE COIN MAN" WATKINS.

Mickey Silver
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Quote:
On 2005-08-07 16:08, MICKEY SILVER wrote:
Honestly Guy's, what a absolutely fantastic book Mr. Watkins has put out. He was so kind enough to send me Coin Volume 2 when it first came out. . I read it in extreme detail..WOW!!!! Talk about a clever guy who loves 'COIN MAGIC" ............... His Idea alone , using the CELLPHONE is worth the book itself. ( THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL YOU COIN "MAGIC" LOVERS)
Lightning Copper/ Silver is a wonderfully Magical routine. I was very impressed with the entire book. Stand up, walk around coin magic, how ideal in today's real World.

Dan , I can not wait till your DVD comes out!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you please notify us all here on the Café when it's ready.....................Thanks a million to one of the "VERY BEST" coin workers in today's magic community >>>>> DAN "THE COIN MAN" WATKINS.

Mickey Silver

No argument, Mickey. "Four coins, Your Hands" was worth the price of the text for me. The rest were perks. That and Jonathan Townsend's coins across routine are my favorites.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hiya Mickey...Smile That Lightning C/S blew me away when I first saw it...Smile While it's extremely simple to do, it really packs a magical wallop! Smile Many of the other routines are also well thought out, but for me that little lightning in a bottle sure stuck out...Smile Hope Dan expands on it one day...hint, hint...Smile Good shoot all the way around though. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Jdknight
Thank you for your suggestion I am reading through both books , mainly for methods and understanding the routines I have yet to get the required items
but I am loving the books.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish vol 1 or vol 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL