The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne illusiontech (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
I quite enjoyed the book, however I was expecting to see more original Andrew Mayne illusions in it, I was quite surprised to see Zig Zag, Cage etc in the book. Are these illusions all considered public domain or generic? Several illusions were in the Mark Wilson book... I guess I don't understand why he filled so much of the book with other people's material... (especially when he asks commercial manufacturers to ask him for permission if they want to manufacture the "original" illusions. How does a reader figure out which are "original" and which are not?)
p:m
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
230 Posts

Profile of p:m
Is the book hardcover?
p:m
<BR>www.petermckinnon.com
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On 2005-08-14 02:37, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
You know, I really LOOSE my respect for someone when they cant even run a simple spell check...

Ahhh, classic.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2006-03-18 00:25, Jak wrote:
Is the book hardcover?

No
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2005-08-11 11:46, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
I teach a magic class and all the kids cant wait to perform stage illusions. Obviously, their parents wont shell out a couple hundred or thousand dollars to buy them one, so I was looking into Andrew Maynes stuff, epecially his new book. My question is, are there any illusions that are VERY easy to build and perform and are inexpensive?

Please list all effects and short discriptions that would fall under what was said above.

Thanks!

Derek Merdinyan

Let me get this straight...you teach a magic class yet you don't know where to find simple stage illusions? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne illusiontech (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL