The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Life with a Psychic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Those of you who know me (or know OF me in any detail) might know my specialties in the adult arena are mentalism and bizarrism. My wife is a tarot reader, and we often do psychic parties as a team.

I was planning the sixth anniversary of our first meeting, and made reservations at a local German restaurant. Mind you, the last time we discussed the possibility of eating there was a year ago, and I made all dinner plans on the sly to surprise her. She knew I was going to take her out to dinner; that's all.

A few days before our 'date,' she abruptly commented, "You're taking me to the Black Forest, aren't you?"

I raised an eyebrow, and confirmed her flash of insight.

She told me she had just 'seen' a little man in lederhosen standing by a dark forest. That happens to be the restaurant's logo (which she had never seen before)!

By the way, we had a wonderful dinner, and a neighbor hired her to do a reading shortly after we got back.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Life with a Psychic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL