The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Nyman's Dead of Night Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Hello all, I posted the following over in the Tricks and Effects forum but as of yet no reply. So can anyone here help me out?

Ok, I know the backs are not Bikes (but look similer), but how about size wise.

If I where to remove one card from the DON deck and place it in to a Bike deck, would it be to noticable?
The back being different doesn't bother me, but are the faces different? for example, if the DON Card was in the middle of a ribbon spread would it stand out to much as 'different'? And ofcorse, is the size the same as Bikes, if its noticable smaller or larger, please let me know.

Why?....... because I have an effect where I force a 'gimmicked card' on someone (they don't know its 'gimmicked' of course), and due to the nature of the DON deck, my 'gimmicked card' and a single card from the DON deck would do the same job.
(Can you tell I'm trying not to reveal the secret?!)

But, if a single card from the DON deck would stand out to much in a Bike deck, be it by size or how it looks face up in a fan/spread, then I would really like to know because if it doesn't then GREAT, I made the 'gimmicked card' I use now, myself and its not perfect.

Sorry for the rather odd questions but Ive been waiting for this deck to come out A) for the deck and B) so I can use ONE of the DON Cards for the effect mentioned above.

Thank You.

Please, if you know if a single card form this deck will do the job I intend then let me know, thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Nyman's Dead of Night Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL