The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alexandre's eBook Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Simone, what else you would like to know? I think the ad on the site says it all.

Anabelle
Mishel
View Profile
New user
Israel
100 Posts

Profile of Mishel
Quote:
On 2005-08-15 19:11, johnjnesbit wrote:
I agree that not only could you have done it, but my bet is that you would have stolen the show.

Out of respect to the movie, which I really liked, I must say that this was a movie that pretty much eliminated the option of one actor stealing the show. And the character we are talking about is not even a main character.

But all that aside, I hope for Anabelle someday to catch the right wave (Hebrew phrase, don't have any idea if it translates...) and play a great part, which she didn't have to steal from anyone. Smile

And now for my evil plan!

You send a producer a letter with a closed envelope inside it, saying that you know before he does, what actor he will cast to a specific part. Pretty much a standard headline prediction. Cast prediction, Woo hoo!

The next time he will just ask you which actors are going to be cast and you'll tell him your name plus all the actors you always wished to play with!

Mu Ha Ha Ha!
Mishel.
Don't let the same dog bite you twice.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
To answer Simone's post. Apart from what is already described, The Black School includes 8 Tarot card routines (most very simple, including two on how to manipulate a reading - devilish) and a mixture of varied effects ranging from the use of envelopes to nothing at all.

If you have specific questions, just send me a private message and I'll be glad to answer them.

Thanks for your interest.
Simone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Simone
Alexandre, I appreciate your post. I would be highly interested in the Tarot routines, or anything that might have to do with readings, psychic mysteries, and mind reading. How much of that is in there?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, I live in Florida too. But I'm a guy; so I suppose no one cares.

The ebooks sound intriguing. I'll check them out.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Where in florida are you, cfrancis?
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
I haven't read these routines yet, although I do have Alexandre's Secret Window - and it's a fine collection of magic. I reviewed it somewhere on the Café, and have grown to like it even more since then - which suggests that these routines (especially for the low price) are well worth you checking out.

All the best,

Liam
Simone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Simone
From everything I've heard, I plan to get the Black School book. Since I really didn't find a review on it, I'll review once I get it.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I would appreciate a review, Simone. Your book will be on its way Monday morning. Thanks again!
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Quote:
On 2005-08-12 18:06, Anabelle wrote:
Does my avatar look weird or is it just me? I look like a ghost in that picture, it's supposed to be black and white but it didn't look like that before.

Anabelle

Hope you don't mind my bringing this up again, but it looks like your avatar/picture was reduced to too few colors - perhaps only 16.
I won't go into all the gory computer details of how that works, unless you want me to - but if you have your original picture (digital camera ?), you could always try again, I might be able to help... as long as you're not a MacIntosh person, anyway. Windows and Linux I can do.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Anabelle was talking about a previous picture she had up, a black and white one (in which she really did look like a ghost), but I've noticed this "reduced to few colors" effect in some of her other pictures as well.

Since this post is about my eBook routines, I'll mention here that a couple of others will be added soon for your viewing pleasure.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Hey, what happened to all my funny, obnoxious lines?! This is right out of the Jim Carey movie where he's living in a community, where almost everyone is manipulating his life. Or that 1960's TV series with Patrick McGoohan, where he's on an island and always trying to escape. Or maybe this is real life, and I'm the only oaf.

fib
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Fib, the conversation had gone to another subject entirely. A lot of comments were deleted as well. It's just the way it is....

On a side note, "THE AURA READING" is up on my site now. Ready to be downloaded for your viewing pleasure.
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
The Fortune Teller includes a nice Forer script.
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Psychic Destiny:

I liked this. There is one part I didn't like, but it is a good effect and worth the price. The reveal is strong. I will integrate a couple of Alexandre's ideas with Kuffs' 'Bold Business'.

The bonus effect 'Psychic Crystal Ball' is quite clever. A crystal ball lights up as you focus on it. The potential power of this effect radiates from the picture of Alexandre(?) performing it.

Oafin Jinn:

I didn't like this effect, but Alexandre provides some really good advice which can help you in various other effects that use this handling.

IMO, the bonus effect 'Nowhere To Be Found' in which a selected card vanishes, is stronger than Oafin Jinn.

Overall, I am satisfied with my purchases. I may get a couple of the other ebooks on his site as they sound interesting too.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
All I have to say is that the "The Aeon Reading" is a killer! my first impression was "HUH?!" but when I gave it a shot it dropped some jaws! I definetly recommend it! (and not to forget, it's just EASY, plain EASY to do!)
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I very much appreciate the comments and the support. Thank you!

Wanted to also let you know that my "Astragalomancy" system is now available on my webstie.
pasharabbit
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of pasharabbit
I ordered the Fortuneteller ebook and as the ad says for 5.00 dollars what do you have to lose? I worked as a cold reader for one of those psychic services so which is a bit different from a fun cold reading but the man knows whereof he talks. The emphasis here is on fun readings not passing yourself off as a Van Prangh. You get three scripts which you should memorize, although I think it may take you about 15 minutes to memorize each of them, they're pretty simple. There is some great info on tailoring the readings and a suggestion for doing cold readings that had me laughing when I read it and I will definitely do at my next party. The author has a good sense of humor, the right attitude, delivers the informaton clearly and will get your started doing cold readings, short ones of 2-3 minutes. He also shows you how to get yourself out of those should I divorce my spouse type questions. Its obvious, but it works. You can also do these readings over the phone since they are scripted and are of equal quality to what I was given on a psychic phone line. Actually his are better. If your doing a phone reading riffle the cards next to the phone if your doing a card reading and loudly smack those cards down. That's a suggestion, any of my readers I am sure have other ideas.

Other magicians sell similar short cold readings and you pay about $25.00 for their secrets, and you get the same information for 5.00. So if you want a simple clearly written, fun introduction to enterainment readings this ebook is a definite no brainer purchase. I look forward to reading his other publications.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Pasharabbit ... glad you enjoyed it.

And while we're at it, instead of opening another discussion I figured I'd mention here that besides ASTRAGALOMANCY, I also have CHIROMANCY up on my website. This will teach you how to do legitimate Palmistry readings in no time! Might be of interest. Read all about it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alexandre's eBook Routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL