The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Preference on the classic pass? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Hey guys, when executing the classic pass... do you prefer to keep the bottom packet perfectly still while the top packet gets transposed rapidly to the bottom.. or do you prefer to pull up a little on the bottom packet with your right hand so that the top packet has a little more room to clear the bottom packet during the point on transposition?
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Eeeh? both packts move duriing the switch.

first the clipped packet a lil bit so the below packet can come to the top
the clipped packet goes with a very swift inward move underneath the top packt.

the clipped packe is clipped with the right hand btw. pinky(break), ring and middlefinger.
scorch
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of scorch
I prefer to pull up on the bottom and get it nearly parallel to the ground as quickly as possible. This leaves more room for the packets to pass. I also shift the lower one back just a little so the top packet can clear my left pinky. When you're doing the pass every little millimeter helps. Check out Card College for some great subtleties on the classic pass.

Why do they call you Weapondini?
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
See I have a very differnt grip on the top pack, its like a straddle grip..i rarley use the basic chopstick between you pink and ring finger...for some reason my grip I use increasees the speed of my pass..try my method out...tell me what you think

lol they call me weapon due to my martial arts background.. then somone on here called me weapondini so I ran with it.
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Preference on the classic pass? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL