The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Lazy mans card trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just wondering, I have been doing a search at a few sites and can't find it or Harry Loraynes Card Magic. Any help would be great.
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
It is on Michael Ammar's "Easy to Master Card Miracles" Vol. 4. He attributes it to Al Koran.

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
You know what Thank you very much. I have the whole set of his and never saw it. I need to look through my things again. Thanks again.
scorch
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of scorch
I believe it was published in Personal Secrets, and aso on his new compilation book (forgot the title, as it is almost a hundred bucks!).
Ryan Matney
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Ryan Matney
It's in 'Close up Card Magic.' It's also published years before that in 'Royal Road to Card Magic' but without the lazy magician presentation.
www.pocket-tricks.com
The Close-Up Magic Shop
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Wonderful effect, its very strong for obvious reasons (it also shuts up on heckler you may have)
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
In the book 52 amazing card tricks by WF Ruffus Steele there is an effect called Rapid Revelation by Carmen Da Mico. It uses the same idea of the stack but from the top of the deck down. Not the bottom of the deck up as in the Lazy Mans Card Trick.

I use the Carmen Da Mico idea but changed it to end Marlo's Miracle aces in the routine another look at Marlo's Miracle aces in my teach in theater.

I hope this helps.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Lazy mans card trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL