The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Reviews/Comments on Dave Harkey's Pocket Cache? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lawrenceng
View Profile
New user
Calgary
84 Posts

Profile of lawrenceng
Hi'all,
Does anyone has Pocket Cache? Would like to hear your feedback and comments on it. I understand that it has magnets. Are these strong enough to wipe out credit cards placed next to it (to the misfortune of some)?
:righton:
thanks y'all
lawrenceng
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I have "Pocket Cache." It's a very good trick. I like it. You can do more than one trick with it. Yes, there are magnets. Get the trick. It's worth the money. Smile
kermitthefrog
View Profile
Regular user
France
128 Posts

Profile of kermitthefrog
Could someone be so kind as to describe the effect? (From the spectator's vantage point, obviously.) Thanks!

KF
lawrenceng
View Profile
New user
Calgary
84 Posts

Profile of lawrenceng
Thanks Rcitgo! What abt the magnets? Have they been a problems, ie safe w/ credit cards etc.
Kermitthefrog, the pocket cache is a gimmick where a couple of effects can be done with it, a list of which can be seen at
http://www.magicfact.com/catalog11/conte......%20Cache

:righton:
thanks y'all
lawrenceng
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
Thanks Rcitgo! What abt the magnets? Have they been a problems, ie safe w/ credit

The magnets don't really have anything to do with the trick function [not directly anyway]

It should not hurt your credit cards as long as you don't open it out and rub it across them.

I like it, good effects.
Cheers,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
lawrenceng
View Profile
New user
Calgary
84 Posts

Profile of lawrenceng
Great! By the way, do you guys have any favourite routines/effects w/ this gimmick? How many rountines does the gimmick come with? Hank Lee's description of the post only mentioned a few. Thanks guys, you been wonderful.
thanks y'all
lawrenceng
Mickey Cohen
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Mickey Cohen
I owned a Harkey Pocket Cache. It ,s really not a trick. It,s a utility device used for switching folded objects to other folded objects or small objects like a coin.It is very well made and very elegant. It just wasn't my cup of tea . It came with several ideas and routines . My favorite was the Circus plot .It is definitely a real world device since it does not look like some strange prop and is a common object most people are familiar with.One major drawback is that you would probably never see a female in possesion of that kind of money clip , so it would probably be worthless to any female magicians unless they routined it to make sense that they had one.Also one of the mechanisms used is very fragile and can break during a performance which is why I gave mine away . Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Reviews/Comments on Dave Harkey's Pocket Cache? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL