The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Looking for a small soft boy puppet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todd75
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of todd75
I am looking for a SMALL soft boy puppet for my ventriloquism act but am having trouble location the right one.

Here are the problems I am having...

1. I don't want a hard figure as those are often scary to children. Kids are all I perform for so this won't work.

2. All of the soft puppets I have located are usually too big to fit into my case.

3. I have found some smaller boy puppets but they all seem to be those $30.00 cheap puppets that just scream, "hey llok at me I am cheap." I want something that looks great.

4. I don;t want to spend $500.00 on a soft puppet.

5. To get a custom made puppet would take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months or longer.

Can anyone help me with locating a cute boy puppet that is not too big. I have a hard vent. figure but don't want to use him. I am trying to get rid of him and replace him with a soft one.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Todd:

http://www.onewaystreet.com is a good place to start looking...They have all types of soft figures (that will fit your price range) to choose from...

What type of hard-figure do you have that you are trying to get rid of?

P.M. me if you want with the details.

Thanks,

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
sluggo
View Profile
New user
Mike B.
85 Posts

Profile of sluggo
Look at Willie the kid at Axtell's. H$250.00 and looks great.
Dad, magic, ventriloquism, facepainter & balloons.
A weakness for coffee (caffeine)
magicswan
View Profile
Loyal user
springfield,ma
253 Posts

Profile of magicswan
You should get one custom made..i know a guy that will build for less than you will spend for a cookie cutter puppet.check out muppetcentral.com,people all over that site build puppets..I BUILD TOO...but the one guy his puppets are a lot nicer than mine.or puppet-planet.com that's a good source...muppet style.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Looking for a small soft boy puppet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL