The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » The Other Greg Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Hi guys, do some of you happen to know if Mark Wilson's son, Greg, followed in his father's footsteps and performs as a professional magician?
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I don't believe so, but I can't say with authority.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Greg is a terrific magic performer and is currently doing an illusion show. Last time I saw him, at Wizzards, he fooled me badly. Mark's other son produces most of the Chinese Acrobat troupes that come to the US.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
I have also seen his shows on numerous occations. A friend of mine in LA has done make up for him and his crew for their Halloween show in LA. He still tours and performs regularly.
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2005-08-25 01:33, Pete Biro wrote:
Mark's other son produces most of the Chinese Acrobat troupes that come to the US.

Oh Mark has another son. I thought Greg was the only one.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Mike is the oldest, quite a few years between them. On the old Magic Land of Alakazam it was mike, Greg wasn't even thought of yet ( well at least according to Nani)
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2005-08-25 19:21, photius wrote:
Mike is the oldest, quite a few years between them. On the old Magic Land of Alakazam it was mike, Greg wasn't even thought of yet ( well at least according to Nani)

Now I remember. I saw an old clip of Mark performing and just before they ended he did a goodbye banner and he called Mike to be with them in closing the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » The Other Greg Wilson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL