The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Morrisey Mini Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey, I just bought a mini copper chop cup from Morrisey. I have to say that this is super cool! I love being able to do my cup routine anywhere I want now. Its so small. I couldn't believe how small it was and still able to fit nice size loads. Well golf balls, small fruits and whatnot. If you haven't played with one yet, check 'em out. Just put them in your pocket and go!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Well, its a bit off topic, but I scored a Morrisey copper regular size chop, and I'm in love with it...a real beauty...especially for the good price.

Im really in the dark as to why cups are usally so expensive....I can see it to a point,i.e. for collectors, the weight, the material, but man oh man some of them are way out of range for my pockets...

the Morrissey however are excellent in price and quality methinks.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Check out Ebay. There are a few RNT2 mini chops selling for 40% of retail.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The best of all the mini chop cups that I have in my collection is the RnT copper Baby Don Alan cup. The newer Baby Don's from RnT 2 are nice cups, but the metal is a little thinner. They aren't going to bend or break, but you have to be careful with the edge. If you bang it down on the wrong surface (which you should never do, anyway) you might dig into the surface.

The Morrissey mini cups are also very nice, especially considering the price.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On 2005-08-28 23:40, Bill Palmer wrote:
The best of all the mini chop cups that I have in my collection is the RnT copper Baby Don Alan cup. The newer Baby Don's from RnT 2 are nice cups, but the metal is a little thinner.

The Morrissey mini cups are also very nice, especially considering the price.

We corrected this Bill as of September. The Brass, Copper, Alum. and Church Bronze Mini Dons will be a finished thickness of .050 Smile

Jake
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Excellent!!! You know what to do.

Put me on the list.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
I'd like to get one too. Is the new thickness effective last September or this coming September?

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Morrisey Mini Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL