The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chuck Hikock / Lee Asher in New Zealand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Look forward tonight to finally seeing Chuck Hickok Lecture in Auckland thanks to efforts by Alan Watson & Tony Wilson-Good crowd expected

Having heard a lot about Chuck & his corporate Mentalism act & lecture as well as many tips in general for performers

Will send my report after Lee Asher who is here lecturing as well.
David Gardener
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, New Zealand
53 Posts

Profile of David Gardener
Hi Brent
enjoyed the Chuck Hickok lecture, a very polished performer.
looking forward to the Lee Asher lecture on Thursday 22 Sept, It will be interesting to compare the 2 differing styles.
Dave
David Gardener
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, New Zealand
53 Posts

Profile of David Gardener
Lee Asher's lecture in Auckland last night, was excellent, well worth the 4hr round trip!
He has a very engaging style, happy to teach moves and techniques as well as performing effects and talking magic.
One of the few lectures that I have attended that I believe everyone came away with a routine/effect that they WILL use.
Congratulations to Ring 160 and to Alan Watson for inviting Lee over, lets hope he plans a return visit soon, He showed us some pretty amazing new effects and handlings that he is currently developing for a new DVD, if you see him ask him to demonstrate 'Pulp Friction'.
Oh and he's another left hander as well, hooray.
Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chuck Hikock / Lee Asher in New Zealand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL