The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Danny Hustle at the Mystery Lounge in Boston 9-6-05 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
For anybody in the Boston area I have been invited to perform this Tuesday 9-6-05 at The Mystery Lounge located in the Hong Kong restaurant in Harvard Square. The show starts at 8:00 p.m. I'll be doing about 10 minutes from my street act. The rest of the guys who work there are some of the best in the business.

Should be a great time and after the show I'd love to hang out and talk shop with anybody that feels like showing up.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
222 Posts

Profile of bropaul
Dan:

So how'd it go? I was busy in MN G.T.F.M...

Someday, we'll connect and shoot the poop for a while. Looking forward to it.
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Hi Bro Paul!

I had a ball and was invited back, so I guess I did okay. Smile

I was really floored when I got the phone call and was invited to do a spot. The guys who work the Mystery Lounge are the best of the best and guys I really look up to professionally. So getting the opportunity to be a part of it was exciting and an incredible treat.

I look forward to our paths crossing one of these days as well.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
Dan, so glad to hear that you knocked 'em dead at the Mystery Lounge. Being asked back ought to be a pretty clear message about the job you did. Congratulations on both your success and getting your name out there where the money is. Keep it up!

Mark
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Danny,
I couldn't be happier (unless of course, I had been there to heckle you).

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Congrats Danny. I wish I could have been there to see your performance. I wish you best success in all that you do. Also thank you so much once again for all the help you have given to me. I do appreciate it.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Well Done Danny!

I would have expected no less than a sterling performance from you, and it sounds like you delivered the goods.

So what kind of an act did you perform?

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Bro David: I did a 10 minute spot just two routines I finished with the McCombical deck. I've been doing that trick in my street show all summer, just a great, great, trick. Billy McComb is just the best for putting out strong stuff that you can wrap your personality around.

Best,

Dan-

TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Glad this worked out Danny boy!
Keep up the good work.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Congrats Amigo... keep up the good work...
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I have been carrying around the McCombical deck in my table case for a couple of years now, and never performed it. Just seemed like a lot of work for the response. But I guess I had better learn to recognize a winner when I see one.

Keep up the good work Danny!

BroDavid
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
For anybody who is interested I will be performing there again on September 20th. If anybody in the Boston area is interested in coming out and supporting the cause shoot me a P.M. and I'll get you the particulars.

The last show was Jon Stetson, me, Mike Bent, and David Oliver. Next week (the 20th) should be about the same line up minus Mr. Stetson. I think my buddy and hero in magic Steve Kradolfer might be appearing in Mr. Stetson's place.

Best,

Dan-

P.S. Thanks again for all the kind words guys!

Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
I want to say thanks to the folks who stopped by the Mystery Lounge this past Tuesday. Much fun was had by all.

And to Chris I lost your P.M. buddy and can't remember your user name. Please shoot me another P.M. and I will let you know the next time I am going to work Harvard Square and we can get coffee.

Best,

Dan-

BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
That is some strong company Danny! Nice to hear that you are standing with them!

Nice job!

BroDavid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Danny Hustle at the Mystery Lounge in Boston 9-6-05 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL