The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Fizz Master by Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zade77
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of zade77
Paul Harris has an effect named Fizz Master in AOA 2 in which you shake one can and when opened nothing comes out. You open the other and a bunch of fizz comes out. The fizz has moved from one can to the other.

I can do the first part where the fizz doesn't come out of the first can, but I have had no success with the second part where the other can sprays the fizz, and I wouldn't like to keep wasting cans. It's probably that I am just not strong enough to do the move.

Does anyone have any tips? I'd be happy just to hear that I'm not the only one who had the problem.

Thanks!
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
You are probably going to have to wait to get 50 posts and then ask this in Secret Sections to get this feedback so that it is not in a public forum.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
You might do a search on the Café...the fizz master effect, (At the top of my list of personal favorites!) has been discussed in many threads! perhaps one of these past threads will give you enough clues to put together an answer.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
cardman1990
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of cardman1990
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I watched the video and that guy was pulling his leg!!! If you are familiar with the Harris effect, you will know that it had nothing to do with tapping the side of the can! He was feding him a line of bull!

Now if the guy goes home and tries it he is going to have an A#1 mess!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I just performed this again last night at an opportune moment, and it killed...it always does!
adgnyc
View Profile
Loyal user
New York City
293 Posts

Profile of adgnyc
This is another example of a Paul Harris effect that, in the reading, seems unexciting (well, it did to me, anyway), but that, in the actual performance, goes over like gangbusters.
Adam Green
New York, NY
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The whole secret to the strength of this is the utter common-ness of the objects employed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Fizz Master by Paul Harris (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL