The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Carneycopia and James Files (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hi guys,

Is there anyone can give me review about these two books ?

Carneycopia - John Carney
and
James Files - Stewart James

Thanks,

Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Can tell you this much, The complete James File is fantastic as Stewart James was one prolific inventor. To begin the list of great things in it would be quite a task. It is fairly expensive but well worth the investment, buy it...
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Carneycopia is fantastic. I havent made it all the way through yet, but if you purchase it you wont be disapointed.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Very well written book by Minch. The coin in the bottle and the last trick with the bullets are excellent. His version of the Ramsay Coins and Cylinder is very well structured.
greatsandini
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of greatsandini
Carneycopia is great. He's a very thoughtful writer. I particularly like his ace production routine, as well as his routine that has 3 phases, uses a deck of playing cards and a cocktail napkin, begins with the deck's appearance and ends with its vanish. (Don't rememember the names.)

Honestly, I recommend anything by John Carney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Carneycopia and James Files (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL