The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: The Zarrow Shuffle DVD by Herb Zarrow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
Can I have a review for this product? How are the routines in it?
Thanks so much.

Michael
love2laugh
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of love2laugh
This is a great resource for learning the Zarrow shuffle performed by the master himself. I highly recommend this DVD.
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
This DVD really gives the ins and outs and in-betweens of the Zarrow shuffle, and was really more than I needed. Not that it isn't great, but I basically just wanted to learn the shuffle. Bill Malone vol. 1 did it for me. A simple but thorough explanation of the Zarrow shuffle, demonstrated quite ably by Bill during his Sam the Bellhop routine. So, if you just want to learn the shuffle, I'd go with Malone. If you really want to get into the history of it and some variations, go with Herb Zarrow.
yentlswolfs
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of yentlswolfs
I second every single word jkvand said.

Another source for the zarrow shuffle is Gerry Griffin's Complete Card Magic Volume 6
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: The Zarrow Shuffle DVD by Herb Zarrow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL