The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Surrounded Levitation using Gamolo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Is there a way to perform a Levitation surrounded? I would like to modify my Gamolo Levitation so that I can perform this surrounded. I would like to levitate myself sitting down. I think it is possible to do this using a cloth entirely covering the gimmick on all sides except the front part. How do I disguise the post? Any ideas on this matter? My unit operates on 12V DC and is hidden in the platform.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Talk to Chris angles LOL

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
magicurt
View Profile
Loyal user
alabama
222 Posts

Profile of magicurt
Felson in Las Vegas works on a lot of those types of levitations. Try searching him and his levitations and read the descriptions, you might get an idea. I think he has a milk crate levitation that could lend you an idea.

curt
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Criss Angel used in his outdoor performance the surrounding environment. He used the flower garden behind him to hide his gear. There was a tall tree, and a bunch of bushes. Try using the same principal in your disquise.

Where ever you are performing it, you must look for some obstacles to use. There are usually plants in amongs everyday places. Such as the office, the board room etc. Even in a stage environment there are bound to be some estetically pleasing plants around!?! But perhaps there are other objects in our everyday lives that can easily replace plants and bushes as decoys.

Let me know what you think about what I said. PM me if you need to talk out loud!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Surrounded Levitation using Gamolo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL