The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New e-trick from Danny Archer! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hi All ...

this is my first (but not the last) PDF offering to the magic community.

BIG BILL is Danny Archer’s professional routine and handling of the classic Bank Nite plot.

Three audience members get a chance to win a Big Bill. Using the mind control techniques of NLP, the performer attempts to influence their choices and keep the big bill himself. After a funny selection process, each helper does get a big bill, but no money … the $100 bill is found in the performer’s envelope.

Danny has updated the routine for modern audiences, eliminated 95% of the sleight of hand and created a genuinely funny presentation that has been thoroughly audience tested. The PDF download, contains the complete effect, all the patter word for word, and even some of the special props you need to do the effect.

BIG BILL is ready to go into your magic or mentalism show today. $12

Big Bill

See what these top workers have said about Big Bill;

“What an absolute bargain this routine is! To pay this meager amount for a "bit" or a "gag" would be value enough, but here is a complete working piece of material ready to just drop into your act. It's an ideal routine for the magician who wants to add a routine with a mental flavor to his magic act. It's not a heavy mental mystery ... it is a very funny, commercial routine for the real world performer, full of gags and a great finish, plus it is technically easy to do”.
Marc DeSouza

Big Bill is a nice take on the classic Bank Nite routine. The well-scripted presentation takes it out of the; I win you lose category. It’s one of the things that mentalism needs most; a light-hearted presentation that ranks high on the fun meter.
Lee Earle

"Packs small, plays big, ordinary props, simple effect, clean handling, great presentation, quick and easy reset, and it finishes clean. Yep, this is my kind of magic! I'm looking forward to performing this in my next stand up show.
Thanks Danny."
Daryl
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
This is by far the funniest presentation of Bank Nite I have ever come across.

It’s an easy 10/10.

Thanks,

Elliott
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
Looks nice.
Anything from Danny Archer is great.
Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks for the kind words Eliott and Piers ...
Big Bill is one of my "workers" ...
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thank you Danny...very entertaining routine.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
I received this very quickly from Danny -- Thanks!

This is a very entertaining Bank Night Routine -- this one is a Winner!

Robert Sixx
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Danny Archer is a gem and so is this routine. Simply Great!!

A.J.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Great Job Danny...this is a REALLY funny bank night routine. Two thumbs up!

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I liked this so much that I just ordered Mr. Archer’s “In a Pig’s Eye” routine. I’m hoping for more good stuff.

Thanks,

Elliott
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks for all the great comments ... I'm blushing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New e-trick from Danny Archer! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL