The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Just a gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I am working on Mental Floss. I am having trouble with the gag reflex. I can get the balloon all the way up my nose and down the back of my throat with very little trouble or discomfort. However, when I reach back into my mouth to grab the end, I instanly gag. How does one over come this? Is it just a matter of time, or are there exercises one can do to obtain this control? Smile
justinho
View Profile
New user
sunny singapore
7 Posts

Profile of justinho
I just do it and get used to it, I've seen some people just cough and the other end will come out instantly, don't know how it's done, but it looks cool...
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
I had/have the same problem. Coughing it up means you have to stick it farther down your throat, so that can be a problem.

Slim Price told me that basically you just have to tough it out; that's what I did and had my first success after getting his advise.

It isn't pretty, it isn't fun, but if you can work your way through the gagging and puking, you'll be able to do it.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
TAIT
View Profile
Regular user
uk
142 Posts

Profile of TAIT
Yes practice a lot it will go I practice 3 times I day and still do you see if you stop for about a week it will cum back and if you use nasal spray it helps to get the balloon threw the nasal cavity to the beginning of the nasopharynx.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Chrysanthemums have a stem that will work for flossing, and for the extra "Gross," eat the flower. Not well known, they are edible...
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Slim & Krista are temporarily in Buffalo at ((716)822-5937
sanscan@yahoo.com
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
stine
View Profile
Regular user
TN
152 Posts

Profile of stine
If you get it sucked in enough you can blow it out the back of your throat into your mouth or even out of it...thats how I used to do it.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I love the part at the end when you just whip the balloon out fast and spray the speckies with bodily fluids and bogies,,,,,,they just gross out,,,,then lick the balloon clean,,,,,with the final scream of throwing it into the crowd!!

Yumee Yumee.

Ken

BTW you can add even more to this by gagging as you insert the balloon up the nostril and then puke over the kids in the front row.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Quote:
On 2005-10-14 04:47, Kondini wrote:
BTW you can add even more to this by gagging as you insert the balloon up the nostril and then puke over the kids in the front row.
Damb, I thought that was a bad thing. Guess I've been ready to perform this stunt for a while now. Groovy!
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Kondini, sometimes you scare me... but that's the best dammed thing in the world that I've ever heard! Us "ini" guys must think alike!

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Well you have either got it or you aint,,,,and I have got buckets of it.To prove the point,,,who won the Steve Baker Belt then,,,,,,no ****ing contest,,,so who`s the daddy!!!!

hehehe now am I a little tinker or what!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Well, I gots it myself... not buckets like you though, I got pints.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Just a gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL