The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 4e Illusion Design - by Mark Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

murby
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of murby
Hey Guys,

Had a quick look at this book, seems pretty impressive, although does any one have a review on this one?

Thanks

-Murby
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
It's been reviewed before. Here's my post on it:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......t=326460
gulamerian
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of gulamerian
Great book. There are many creative illusions. Well worth the investment.
jonnygold
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of jonnygold
Is it worth the money?
Nick_Beamz
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Nick_Beamz
Hey Guys,

I hear that MagiCraft has world Wide license to his Revolution Illusion? Does this mean that you're not allowed by build this illusion or have it built by someone else?.. Ohh and one last question.. Are these blueprints or are they just concepts with rough measurements?

NBz
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2007-05-20 03:35, Nick_Beamz wrote:
Hey Guys,

I hear that MagiCraft has world Wide license to his Revolution Illusion? Does this mean that you're not allowed by build this illusion or have it built by someone else?.. Ohh and one last question.. Are these blueprints or are they just concepts with rough measurements?

NBz

I believe that you still have the right to build one or have built one for yourself. You are not able to manufacture it and sell it. These are not just concepts with rough measurements.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 4e Illusion Design - by Mark Parker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL