The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » I want to get the magic of Eddie Fechter book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
Hi.
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a link where I could get this book. Please help. Can you post a link where I can get it. I'll appreciate it, thanks.
Craig Matsuoka
View Profile
Loyal user
Kailua, Hawaii
271 Posts

Profile of Craig Matsuoka
"Fechter - The Magic of Eddie Fechter" went out of print. Check with Jerry Mentzer (author and publisher). Maybe he's got one hiding somewhere in his inventory:

jerrymentzer@earthlink.net

If that fails, check with H&R. They're pretty magical when it comes to finding the books you want. Try emailing Richard Hatch:

richard@magicbookshop.com

Michael Canick in New York could probably find you a copy as well:

canick@panix.com

Aladdin Books is also worth a shot:

aladdinbooks@earthlink.net

I just PM'd you the contact info of a guy who had one for sale as of October 16. Call him and ask if it's still available.

BTW, Pete Best's Discount Magic has it listed on their site, but I'm not sure if you want to deal with them.

They've received some negative feedback on this board and others.
Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
I also heard some bad things about them. Better saty away from that magic sites. There are lots of others that can treat their customers ok
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Try magicmethodsonline.com -- it's the publisher's site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » I want to get the magic of Eddie Fechter book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL