The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Mafia Manicure Help? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Hello!

I am not really sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I thought I would give it a shot. I'm new to this site, so I would ask that you just have a little patience with me.

In short, I'm looking to buy one of Geo's Mafia Manicure finger chopper. I realize that they are probably unavailable, but what the heck...it's worth a shot. So if you have one or know where I can get one, I would appreciate the assistance.

Thanks again!
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Hi pslaughter..
Usually you post any wants or sells in "Let's Make a Deal!" but that section may be off limits to you till you have earned 50 Posts.
Steve Oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Churchville,MD.
155 Posts

Profile of Steve Oxford
You may have a very hard time finding the mafia manicure, but try the Mickey Hades finger chopper, it is back on the market and made exceptionally well.
S.
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Thanks everyone!

Yep, I probably will go with the Hades chopper, and I'll check out the other section!
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Thanks everyone!

Yep, I probably will go with the Hades chopper, and I'll check out the other section!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Get those 50 posts in man trust me it will open a whole new world to you on this sites a lot of great deals are made not only that but you will learn a lot .
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Pslaughter,

I PM'd you over a Mafia Manicure for sale.

Regards,
George
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Mafia Manicure Help? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL