The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Cube Demonstration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bananafish
View Profile
Elite user
Simon Shaw, Suffolk, England
415 Posts

Profile of Bananafish
I saw The "Colour Cube Demonstration" on the Hocus Pocus website the other day, and thought it could play well in my act, however, I was wondering if anyone out there has it - and what your thoughts are.

Thanks
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
Yes,I have this. If you want it, then it's yours for £20 (Plus P&P) - it's brand new...

Dr. Zordas
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sounds like a kewl deal Doc.

I use a different one I purchased on Penguin. It doesn't use a bag but its a little box and a cube. You can devine the object on top 100 percent.
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
289 Posts

Profile of cocomax
. . . there is also the Remote Color Cube from Hocus Pocus that the magician does not have to touch or even have to look at and and still figure out which color is up from up to 30 feet away.

Tim Wisseman
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
289 Posts

Profile of cocomax
The maker of the "Colour Cube Demonstration" is a poster on this forum his name is Eduardo Kozuch, maybe if you ask some questions about the effect the maker of the effect can answer your questions directly.

It sounds like a nice item.

Tim Wisseman
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
...Yes, it is a nice item. A very nice item indeed. Yours for £20.

Dr. Zordas
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Viking Magic has a wooden version of the basic effect.
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
I think people are getting a little confused here, there seems to be two entirely different effects being discussed; Color Cube Demonstration is nothing really like the single-cube-in-a-box-divination.

There's much more to Color Cube Demonstration (yours for £20 Plus P&P).

Dr. Zordas
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
I'm sure everyone can see the differences. However, 'Color Cube Demonstration' appears to have evolved from the Color cube effect. That is why I stated that it is a wooden version of the *BASIC* effect.
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
...Yes you're right. I failed to spot the words 'basic' & 'effect' in your post. And possibly 'wooden'.

Dr. Zordas
MerIin
View Profile
New user
Valley of the Sun
27 Posts

Profile of MerIin
Quote:
On 2005-09-30 09:56, Bananafish wrote:
I saw The "Colour Cube Demonstration" on the Hocus Pocus website the other day, and thought it could play well in my act, however, I was wondering if anyone out there has it - and what your thoughts are.

Thanks
]

I have this effect and using it in my repertoire. It is a nice trick, but I would suggest you use this along with a small velvet bag and improvised handling. If you are interested you could PM me I can introduce my routine to you.

Dr. Alvin Tang
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I would like to know more please Dr.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2005-10-01 01:57, Candini wrote:
Sounds like a kewl deal Doc.

I use a different one I purchased on Penguin. It doesn't use a bag but its a little box and a cube. You can devine the object on top 100 percent.

I have this one from Penguin too. It's a neat little trick; however, I can't do it 100% surefire.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Is it called "TeleVision" Evolve? I've never failed with this one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Cube Demonstration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL