The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Change bag by Practical Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I was at Practical Magic's website, and saw their new change bag, which looks like the vintage P&L change bag. It's even got the ribbon around the metal opening of the bag. I'm thinking of buying it - it's quite expensive for a change bag, but it looks GREAT. I'm curious if anyone has this change bag, and what do you think of it?

You can take a look at it by going to http://www.practical-magic.com and clicking on the Latest Releases link.

Thanks so much.

Ron
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Wow, looks beautiful to me! I think you should buy it if you can...in fact I may order one as well! The pictures really show the quality...good find!
Chris
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Any items from practical magic are quality and they are a pleasure to deal with
DeWayne
View Profile
Veteran user
Greencastle, PA
361 Posts

Profile of DeWayne
Is there a dealer in U.S. that carries Practical Magic's stuff? I know US Toy has some.

Thanks!
DeWayne
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
Hocus-pocus do have some of the Practical Magic items, but not all their items.

As Stevie D said they are a great dealer with excellent customer service and quality products.

I have always fancied investing in one of these too Ron - looking forward to hearing your opinion if you take the plunge

Cliff
James Munton
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, TX
1199 Posts

Profile of James Munton
I'm also looking for a new change bag.

Has anyone bought this one from Viking?
http://www.vikingmagiccompany.com/?nd=full&key=927

Best,
James
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
I'd have to admit Practical Magic's bag looks much better...it just looks so sturdy and dependable. (Can't you tell I'm just on that brink of buying it?)
:)
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I just ordered this today - I spoke to Jeremy at Practical Magic and he said it will be sent today. I have high hopes for this and will post a review once I get it.

Ron
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I'm no expert, but it looks a lot like the one I bought from Tannen last year, except mine has a brass handle, satin covered ring, and a zipper. If my memory is correct it cost me around $80.
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I just received this item and it is a beautiful piece of apparatus! I'm guessing it's a bit over $100.00, but well worth the money. I have bought and sold a few P&L bags over the years, and I'd have to say the quality on this is equal or better.

I'm thrilled with this thing of beauty - just thought I'd share!

Ron
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Practical Magic is the only place I will buy kids effects from. The quality is always of a very high standard. I was at their place today.... and yes spent too much money. Check out the "magic marksman". Loads of laughs.
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Practical Magic is the only place I will buy kids effects from. The quality is always of a very high standard. I was at their place today.... and yes spent too much money. Check out the "magic marksman". Loads of laughs.
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Change bag by Practical Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL