The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help PLEASE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
Hi,

Early next year, I will be joining a national charity called ‘Chernobyl Children’s Lifeline (Great Britain)’ on a trip to Belarus, Russia, for the 20th anniversary of the 1996 Chernobyl Disaster. I’m joining this group voluntarily to bring many smiles to the Belarusian orphans with magic and balloon modelling.

The reason I'm posting here is to ask if anyone could PLEASE donate any modeling ballons. It doesn't matter how small an amount you could donate, any amount would be greatful.

I'm UK based, so I understand if it is too expensive to post from overseas.

If you can help, please PM me for my address. Thank you very much.

Billy
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
Sounds great what you are going to be doing Billy.

Please PM with your address

If people buy the Qualatex 260s through http://www.penguinmagic.com/europe/brows......nseurope the shipping would be free and they currently sell for only EURO 3.12 / GB£2.11 / US$3.90 per bag (qty 100)

The only problem is that they don't have in stock at the moment - when they are back in stock I'll post a message

Cliff
Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
Hi Cliff,

I'm going to be visiting lots of orphanages and the poorer villages, making lots of balloons and performing walkabout magic. Hopefully getting lots of video footage and also lots of pictures as the local papers here want to do a feature on the trip.

I'm really excited and looking forward to it. At the moment, I'm funding it myself unless I can get a few local companies involved.

Many thanks for your offer Cliff, I really appreciate it. I'll PM my address to you now.

Thanks again, Billy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help PLEASE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL