The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Jay Sankeys Razor Edge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I get it now... I just had to watch the video for time number two.
p:m
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
230 Posts

Profile of p:m
Id do it with a business card or playing card.

I probably wont end up getting this anyway. Most people know you cant thrust cards through metal.
p:m
<BR>www.petermckinnon.com
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
I probably wont end up getting this anyway. Most people know you cant thrust cards through metal.

That's a joke right? If you limit yourself to magic that people "know" you can do you'll either end up doing nothing but gambling effects or working for idiots.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Quote:
On 2005-10-19 01:02, Jak wrote:

and most people know you cant make anything float, and most people know that you cant levitate....are you ok jak? you sure you are on the right forum?!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I think there is a time and place for both business card and playing card. If someone already has your business card, do it with a playing card. In most other situations, business card is a great idea.

Anyone order this yet?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
wattomagic
View Profile
New user
Sydney Australia
68 Posts

Profile of wattomagic
Anyone got this yet? What do you think of it? Is the gimmick long lasting?

Thanks
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On 2005-10-19 01:02, Jak wrote:

Or make coins disappear, or jump from hand to hand, or change. They also know balls can't disappear from under one cup and reappear under another. They also know cards can't magically jump to your pocket, or to a matchbox, etc, etc, etc...
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Oh, I forgot to mention. I think that's a beautiful illusion and something that could really blow someones mind if done at the right time and nonchalantly.
aka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of aka
Ahh, I finally figured it out -_-; just had to think a bit. sankey actually flashes a bit in that video too!
*past the point of no return~~
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Anyone playing with this yet?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
SOHA
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
178 Posts

Profile of SOHA
I think I got it too, looks like an old principle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Jay Sankeys Razor Edge (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL