The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » YouDoMagic 28 e-Book Combo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
This is not quite a review of the effects, but the service.

I purchased the 28 e-book combo on youdomagic, for $30. Seemed like a good deal. Yet the downloaded PDF did not have some of the advertised ebooks. My emails to the support group has gone unanswered.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Which email did you try? Prior to Dan's death I always found the support to be excellent. However, since his death was recent, I would guess that things may be operating a bit slower than usual for a little while.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
I sent to a couple of addresses, one seemed to be to Thomas O'Connor. Its been a few days with only an automated response from Dan T.

John

Posted: Oct 13, 2005 9:09pm
I just noticed, that the missing tricks were not e-books, but video clips, and apparently not included in the e-book combo that I purchased, argh.

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Just got off the phone with Andrea (Dan's widow) and she confirmed that Thomas is the proper one to contact if there's any trouble with the downloads. However, I gather that there really was no trouble with the downloads, it's just that you thought some of the videos were included?

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Its been over a week and I have not gotten a response from the support there. At this time, I think that I am still missing one effect. But whether I am truly missing it or not, I should have gotten a response back from them. The site appears to have been abandoned

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
After almost 2 weeks Thomas got back to me, and explained that this is not his full time job, and offered a deal on some other items.

Meanwhile I started looking at the e-book on the ring and string routine. The written directions are not at all clear - I can not understand how to do the 3 "moves". Is the associated video better? Any suggestions?

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
The video helps. I bought the whole shebang last spring. Dan seemed to be a good guy and loved magic. He also set up his site so that his family would be taken care of after his death. I read good reviews here at the Café about Dan's magic and his teaching methods. Dan's instruction on the videos is very clear painstakingly detailed, and easy to understand and they complement the ebooks very well. Unfortunately his style does not agree with me, so the stuff is sitting in a drawer.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
The booklet seems pretty clear to me. Then again, I had the advantage of seeing the video. How about PMing me with your questions, and I'll try to help clear things up?

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Sooty
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
140 Posts

Profile of Sooty
I ordered the package and am delighted with the amount of material I got for the price.

I didn't realise at the time that I wouldn't get all the videos but I can get by without them.

I found the ring/string routine fairly easy to grasp without the video, but then again I've been doing r&s routines for a while now. I can imagine it would be harder for someone with little experience in this area, in that case the video would definitely help.
dan bivaldi
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of dan bivaldi
I have just ordered fanned prediction but have no contact of how to download it.
I have tried an email and am still awaiting response.
Has this site gone down or what.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » YouDoMagic 28 e-Book Combo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL