The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin invades NYC - 1st time in 25 years (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Lucky New Yorkers! . . .

From The Amazing Kreskin's publicist:

"MENTALIST THE AMAZING KRESKIN BRINGS BACK HIS UNCANNY PSYCHIC SHOW TO NEW YORK CITY

Kreskin Promises To Have Audience Seeing Ghosts And Goblins
At Special Halloween Show!

New York, NY- Self-described "mentalist" The Amazing Kreskin will dazzle audiences with his psychic abilities when he gives a special Halloween performance on Friday, October 28th at 8:00 PM at The Concert Hall at The New York Society for Ethical Culture (2 West 64th Street at Central Park West). This extraordinary Halloween show will be Kreskin's first public performance in New York City in over 25 years.

Tickets for The Amazing Kreskin's performance are $30 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster locations, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge-by-phone at 212-307-7171."
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
Would love to see his show, he's almost got mythical status.. Probably as he is very shut off to the magic world..

A.R.
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Hell of a nice guy though!
xxx
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
I have one extra ticket in the front row. PM me if interested.

Fred
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin invades NYC - 1st time in 25 years (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL