The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sources for this effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Slater
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Ron Slater
Hello all,

I'm back in my research and development stage with magic and have come up with new idea's and methods for various items. However, like most things in life, I'm quite sure that what I have created has been done before. In fact, this specific post is for the following effect:

The magician makes a tear in the upper left side of a dollar bill(I use a napkin however). Also, with a marker makes a "U" shape around the tear the clearly represent where the tear is. He folds and unfold the bill and the tear has moved to the other end of the bill, but the mark is still in the same spot.

I know for a fact Jay Sankey has an effect like this, however I can't recall the source. Does anyone know the name of this effect? Also any other sources for something that sounds similar?

Thanks,

Ron Slater
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Richard Sanders does that exact effect on Sankey/Sanders sessions vol. 1
Menthol
View Profile
New user
*Cough*Delaware*Cough*
33 Posts

Profile of Menthol
I think he has a few like this, but the one that sticks out in my mind is Moving Day, from the Sankey Sanders sessions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sources for this effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL